Friday, March 21, 2008

Video Commentary

I have recently begun a trial run for a new addition to this blog. I am going to do a video commentary on some issues or topics that present themselves to me instead of writing them. My intent and hope is that this will be truly supplemental to the written portion of my blog because I have benefited greatly in spiritual growth from the thinking, reading, studying, and refining of what I have written on this blog in the past two-and-a-half years.

Frequency:

I hope to update the video commentary once a week or so. But, like anything else, this is only a rough plan and not a rigid schedule.

Placement:

The Video commentary will be prominently placed at the top of the body section of my blog. However, in order to not give the appearance (or less of a one) that the blog is not being updated, I have opted to hide the video player by using a button like the one below. Please click the button below for information on how to operate it.


I have already posted the first video commentary, and you can view it by clicking on the “EJ’s Video Commentary” button near the top of this page.


No comments:

Copyright © 2005-2010 Eric Johnson